Update February 21st 2020.
Many clients are wondering about dates, so here is a detailed summary:
- January 22nd: was the date that the Chinese factories and also our China office, closed for the Chinese New Year holiday.
- January 31st would normally have been back to normal, but then the quarantine was in effect.
- February 10th: Our China office, and also the factory making our poly bases (NG etc) ended quarantine and reopened.
- February 10th: Ready-Made orders shipping as normal.
- February 17th: The factory that makes all of our lace orders ended quarantine and reopened.
- It is not yet possible to give accurate date estimates because the main factory iust reopened this week. For this we sincerely apologise. For a rough guess, add four weeks to normal times.
- Normal date estimates may be available again next week, after February 25th
- We have had to suspend the acceptance of repair orders.
Our Location is Qingdao, in the Shandong Province, on the East Coast, about 680 miles from Wuhan.
The CDC says it is unlikely that you could ever catch a virus such as the CoViD-19 Coronavirus from a hairpiece or its packaging, You could wipe your package and hair baggie down upon receipt.