Wait Times and News Updates
(Revised August 8th 2020. Expect frequent updates to the situation and please return to this page regularly)
The hairpiece manufacturing industry is going through some major challenges affecting all sellers, both in-salon ond online.
- On July 14th, we opened a small new facility in Qingdao China. This facility is all new and it is where all orders will be knotted.
- But the volume of work has quickly overwhelmed our capacity.
- We never thought we would have to say this, but new orders wait in a queue until a worker finishes an older order.
- Rush surcharge orders will still get more hours per day, but even these may take as long as a few months! In addition to this we are temporarily raising prices so we can overpay the workers for their long hours. They appreciate it!
- The best way to get a custom order a.s.a.p. is to order today. Work will start in order of order received. If you wait, there will be other orders ahead of yours.
- All existing orders will be finished and delivered a.s.a.p.
- Please note that base types #300 (NG) and #400 (Mirage), will take longer to make. If you normally prefer polyurethane, consider switching to lace for now.
- Meanwhile we are looking forward and looking into a whole new way to add hair to our bases in an entirely different place, so stay tuned.
Stock units: This normally huge inventory may be sold out or at low levels until the second quarter of 2021. Our limited production capacity is focused on custom orders, in the order in which they were received.
Last resort emergency: if you are in crisis, please email for specific suggestions that may help.
- Date Estimates for individual orders in production are currently not available.
- We are shipping completed orders without delay the same day we are finishing. Up to three times per week, directly from China to client.
- We don't know which ones are ready until they actually are ready.
- Certain complex types of order may not be available with rush production.
- Repair work is currently unavailable. Please check back later this year for the availability of new repair orders.
- We are mostly sold out of stock ready-made hairpieces.
Chinese Holidays. Our Chinese production must pause on these dates:
- Calendar New Year: Three Days in Early January each year
- Chinese New Year: A Week in Late January or Early February each year
- Sweeping Tomb Day: Two Days in Early April each year
- May Day: Two days in Early May each year
- Dragon Boat or Lantern Festival: Three days in May or June each year
- Double Seven and Spirit Days: First weekend in August each year
- Moon Day: Two Days in Mid-September each year
- National Day: Seven Days in Early October each year
The number of days above will be added to rush expectations when an order is in production over a holiday.