We abandoned those confusing non-standardized, so-called "percentages" years ago. Here are descriptions of densities:
LM or L are right for most wearers.
We manufacture crowns, parts and hairlines correctly so that so you do not need to order different density in different areas on your unit.
- Tip Number One: We recommend one same density all over.
- The zones: Front, Temples, Top, Sides, Crown, Back, refer to parts of the head, or parts of a full wig. In most cases, smaller hairpieces only have three of these zones with perhaps a tiny bit of temples and back.
- Again, we very strongly recommend one density all over. It will please you more than any more-complicated concept.
- Density can vary a bit up or down. Hand-made human-made, hairpieces and wigs always vary a little.
- We can advise on density based on a clear photo of you or a model.
- French Lace maximum: Medium-to-Heavy
- Swiss Lace maximum: just higher than Light-to-Medium
- The lighter Swiss Lace has a maximum of just under light. Order the density you want and we'll use the lightest lace we can.
- IMPORTANT: For density below light-to-medium choose all one-material such as all-lace to avoid the structure being visible through the hair in any situation.