- Hair color samples - please ensure it’s enough hair to see a definite color
- A template is better than a a sample unit but we can use either.
- Best base for beginner: #200 Light French resilient polyester lace.
- To resize a stock unit, make a template and then use the template for size. Trim the back and sides of the stock piece to size with a razor blade.
- CoolPiece mainly uses two factories in China, that we feel are the best, and we think there is no better quality available anywhere, at any price.
- Just the human hair alone in our all-lace units often costs us more than our competitors pay for their entire hairpieces. If you have used our all-lace units, you will have felt the difference.
- Our polyurethane specialists make the best membrane bases available.
- Our main competitors choose to use less perfect factories and it usually shows in their inferior quality, accuracy and consistency.
- We bleach knots as much as safely possible without causing premature shedding.
- It is better to shave the area under your hairpiece, but it’s your choice.
- Wholesale discounts available for stylists and resellers.
The factory charges one price for any size up to 10" X 8". This one reason why we ask for a template to be made a certain way for temple pairs. The other reason is that a small triangular template can be in any of three directions, or six if it's flipped. Therefore the way to do this is to make a bridge template, and you or we can cut off the bridge later.
Using a cosmetic pencil or washable marker on your skin, draw in your area of coverage at each temple and connect them with a thin stripe (the bridge) a few millimeters wide. Make the template to that shape and cut it out, and mark the front edge with an F. Mark your left with an L and your right with an R and write the word top on the hair side.